I am Everywhere but Nowhere
Seongsan Art Hall (B1, 1F, 2F, and outdoors on the premises), 3·15 Nuri Marine Park, Chang-dong Art Village Art Center, Jinhae Black & White, and Jinhae Jungwon Rotary
- The exhibition entails a transition from mass-based, three-dimensional individual sculptures toward installations,
sculptures, and video works exploring inter-connected relationships and the circulation of life.
- It promotes an understanding of man and other living organisms from a technological standpoint by exploring advanced crossover technologies including glass, sensors, genetic engineering, AI, and metaverse.
- Barbed wire fence installation emphasizes the perceived barriers that undermine unity among people and living things.
- Steel pipes in abstract shapes in a kinetic installation represent the unseen dynamics of power.
- A visual representation of a house highlights the organic relationship between man and nature.
- An outdoor sculpture offers a contemplative take on the alienation and drifting away of man in an overdeveloped civilization inundated with information.